- Company name: Kyoto Space Gamma Inc.
- Location: 104-3 Kokusai-Kagaku Innovation Center, Kyoto University, 36-1, Yoshida-Hon-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan 606-8501
- Funding date: March 1st 2017
- CEO: Manabu Ishimoto
- Technical advisor: Toru Tanimori, Atsushi Takada
Company based on Research Results Utilization Project of Kyoto University.
Research results to be utilized.
Nuclear gamma-ray imaging spectroscopic technology developed by Cosmic MeV gamma-ray Group, Department of Physics, Kyoto University for Nuclear Gamma-ray Astrophysics.
- “An Electron-Tracking Compton Telescope for a Survey of the Deep Universe by MeV gamma-rays” T.Tanimori et al. ApJ 810 (2015)
- ”Establishment of Imaging Spectroscopy of Nuclear Gamma-Rays based on Geometrical Optics” T.Tanimori et al. Scientific Reports 7, 41511,(2017).
- “First On-Site True Gamma-Ray Imaging-Spectroscopy of Contamination near Fukushima Plant”, D.Tomono et al. Scientific Reports 7, 41972, (2017).
- “Prompt Gamma Detection for Range Verification in Proton Therapy”, S.Kurosawa et al. Current Applied Physics, 12 364 (2012)
- “Electron-tracking Compton gamma-ray camera for small animal and phantom imaging “, S.Kabuki et al., Nucl. Instrum. & Meth. A, 623 606 (2010)